Quotes on best friends, 2

In this opportunity you are going to find a selection of quotes on best friends, that I know, you are going to enjoy.

God made us Best Friends because he knew our mom couldn't handle us as sisters.

Quotes on best friends

Best Friends understand when you you say just a minute, stay by your side when you say leave me alone...

Quotes on best friends

If your alone I will be your shadow. If you want to cry I will be your shoulder. If you want a hug I will be your pillow. If you need to be happy I will be your smile. But if anytime you need a Friend I will just be me.

Quotes on best friends

Best Friend thank you for standing by my side when times get hard, thank you for making me laugh when I didn't even want to smile.

Quotes on best friends

I remember when my best friend was shy and quiet, I created a monster.

Quotes on best friends

Best friends are the people in life that make you laugh a little louder, smile a little brighter and live a little better.

Quotes on best friends

Best friends are people you don't need to talk to every single day, you don't need to talk to each other for weeks, but when you do, it's as if you'd never stopped talking.

Quotes on best friends

Making a hundred friends is not a miracle. The miracle is to make a single friend who will stand by your side even when hundreds are against you.

Quotes on best friends

It's hard to find a friend who is: 95% talented, 96% funny, 98% loving, 99% intelligent and 100% sweet. So don't you dare... Lose me!!

Quotes on best friends

My best friend, I would lie for, cry for, take a bullet and straight up die for.

Quotes on best friends

I hope you have enjoyed these Quotes on best friends.

Have a nice day with www.imagestlist.com