Romantic Valentines Quotes, 2

Surprise your special person with a Romantic Valentines Quote, you can choose one from the selection we present below and share it with him or her on the day of the love.

I promise to be by your side forever and for always. I love you. Nothing can do us apart. Happy Valentines Day.

Romantic Valentines Quotes

I went to sleep last night with a smile because I knew I'd be dreaming of you... but I woke up this morning with a smile because you weren't a dream.

Romantic Valentines Quotes

If you have only one smile in you give it to the people you love.

Romantic Valentines Quotes

I may not be your first love, first kiss, first sight, or first date but I just want to be your last everything.

Romantic Valentines Quotes

Every time I see you, I feel something in my heart; it's like a little flame. I love you so much it now feels like there's an inferno in my chest!

Romantic Valentines Quotes

Sitting next to you doing absolutely nothing means absolutely everything to me.

Romantic Valentines Quotes

You're so beautiful, you're so fine I wish so dearly that you would be mine. Today and always you are in my heart, so please make me happy be my valentine, forever and always, we will never be apart.

Romantic Valentines Quotes

You have my heart and my trust your in my head, in my dreams, I love you so much its unbelievable. You are mine and will always remain mine. Happy Valentines Day...

Romantic Valentines Quotes

To love, someone deeply gives you strength. Being loved by someone deeply gives you courage.

Romantic Valentines Quotes

I hope you have enjoyed these Romantic Valentines Quotes.

Have a nice day with www.ImagesList.com