Quotes on Best Friends, 5

Enjoy this selection of quotes on best friends, perfect to share with that special person.

You say I'm dirty minded... but, how did you understand what I meant?

Quotes on Best Friends

Friends buy you a lunch. Bestfriends eat your lunch.

Quotes on Best Friends

It is cute when couples act like bestfriends. Same as when bestfriends act like couples.

Quotes on Best Friends

A best friend is the one person you can't stay mad at for too long, because you have too many things to talk about!

Quotes on Best Friends

A true friend wont judge you. A true friend will keep your secrets a secret. And a true friend will always be there for you.

Quotes on Best Friends

Dear best friend, please stay in my life forever because you're one of the best things to ever happen to me. Love, me.

Quotes on Best Friends

Friends are the flowers in the garden of life. 
A true friend laughs at your stories even when they're not so good, and sympathizes with your troubles even when they're not so bad.

Quotes on Best Friends

Best friends. The ones you can get mad at only for a short period because you have important stuff to tell them.

Quotes on Best Friends

A best friend won't agree with you to make you happy. If anything, they'll say what needs to be said, no matter if you want to hear it or not.

Quotes on Best Friends

I like when I don't have to be careful what I say. That's when you know you're with the right people.

Quotes on Best Friends

As we grow up, we realize it is less important to have lots of friends, and more important to have real ones.

Quotes on Best Friends


I hope you have enjoyed these Quotes on Best Friends.

Have a nice day with www.imageslist.com