Quotes on best friends, 3

"Best friends are people you know you don't need to talk to every single day. You don't even need to talk to each other for weeks, but when you do, it's like you never stopped talking." This and some other quotes on best friends like this, you are going to find in this article.

Best friends are hard to find cuz the very best one is already mine.

Quotes on best friends

Friends come and go, like the waves of the ocean, but the true ones stay, like an octopus on your face.

Quotes on best friends

Dear Best Friend, you're weird. You're stupid. I'm like that, too. I guess that's why we are so perfect together. Thanks for always being there for me. you're like a sister to me. I love you.

Quotes on best friends

Making a million friends is not a Miracle. The miracle es to make A Friend who will stand by you when millions are against you...

Quotes on best friends

Me and my best friends can communicate just with... face expressions.

Quotes on best friends

A best friend is that friend who can make you laugh even when you bet on never smiling again.

Quotes on best friends

My Special Best Friend.

Quotes on best friends

She's my best friend break her heart... and I'll break your face.


A best friend can tell you things you don't want to tell yourself.

Quotes on best friends

Best friends are people you know you don't need to talk to every single day. You don't even need to talk to each other for weeks, but when you do, it's like you never stopped talking.

Quotes on best friends

I hope you have enjoyed these Quotes on best friends.

Have a nice day with www.imagestlist.com