Romantic Valentines Quotes, 6

On this Valentine's Day, surprise that special person with a Romantic Valentine's Quote, below you are going to find a great selection.

Must, bid the morn awake! Sad winter now declines, each bird doth choose a mate; this day's Saint Valentine's. For that good bishop's sake get up and let us see what beauty it shall be that fortune us assigns.

Romantic Valentines Quotes

When you are in love you can't fall asleep because reality is better than your dreams.

Romantic Valentines Quotes

My heart to you is given: Oh, do give yours to me; We'll lock them up together, and throw away the key.

Romantic Valentines Quotes

By miles... you are far from me! By thoughts... your are close to me! By hearts... you are in me! 
Happy Valentin'es Day!

Romantic Valentines Quotes

When something really good happens, you're the one I want to share it with. In times of trouble, you're the only one who understands me. When I laugh, you're the one I want to share the joy with...

Romantic Valentines Quotes

When I saw you I was afraid to meet you. When I met you I was afraid to kiss you. When I kissed you I was afraid to love you. Now that I love you. I am afraid to lose you.

Romantic Valentines Quotes

Love is a gift from god and I have accepted this gift with open arms. I love you and promise never to leave you.

Romantic Valentines Quotes

Even though you are my Valentines by default because you are my wife, I want you to know that you still give me those 5th grade. Valentines Day feelings. Happy Valentine's Day.

Romantic Valentines Quotes

Within you, I lose myself. Without you. I find myself wanting to be lost again.

Romantic Valentines Quotes

On this Valentines I admit that...
Its your sight which makes me nervous. Its your voice which makes me shivers. Its your presence that tinkles my bones. Its your eyes those are killing me. Its you for which my heart goes restless...
Dear, on this Valentines Day, I admit. I love you.
Happy Valentines Day.

Romantic Valentines Quotes

I always looked for someone I could live with, but ended up finding someone I can't live without. I love you.

Romantic Valentines Quotes

I hope you have enjoyed these Romantic Valentines Quotes.

Have a nice day with www.ImagesList.com