Quotes on Best Friends, 6

"We're not sarcastic - were hilarious. We're not annoying - we're just cooler than you. We're not mean - we just don't like you. And we're not obsessed - we're just best friends."

If you want a quote on best friends like this, just choose the best one for you and for her or him from the selection we present below.

Quotes on Best Friends

Nothing compares to the stomach ache you get from laughing with your best friends.

Quotes on Best Friends

Best friends make the good times better and the hard times easier.

Quotes on Best Friends

Good friends care for each other... Close friends understand each other, but True Friends stay forever...
Beyond words, beyond distance, beyond time...!

Quotes on Best Friends

There's three things in life every girl needs...
Love to make her weak.
Alcohol to make her strong.
And Best Friends when both things make her hit the floor. 

Quotes on Best Friends

A good friend helps you up when you fall. A best friend laughs in your face and trips you again!!!

Quotes on Best Friends

If you're alone, I'll be your shadow. If you want to cry, I'll be your shoulder. If you want a hug, I'll be your pillow. If you need to be happy, I'll be your smile. But anytime you need a friend, I'll just be me.

Quotes on Best Friends

Friendship is like a precious flower. Ready to bloom every hour. It may stop growing or keep on flowing, but you'll still have it forever.

Quotes on Best Friends

Nothing compares to the stomach ache you get from laughing with your best friends.

Quotes on Best Friends

We are best friends always remember that if you fall, I will pick you up... After I finish laughing.

Quotes on Best Friends

I hope you have enjoyed these Quotes on Best Friends.

Have a nice day with www.imageslist.com