Sad Love Quotes, 1

Love is not always happiness, some times it hurts, if you want to share this feeling, below you are going to find a selection of sad love quotes that could help you.

You broke my heart... but I still love you with all the pieces.

Sad Love Quotes

What screws us up most in life is the picture in our head of how it is supposed to be.

Sad Love Quotes

Sure, I can delete your photo, your texts, your number, but how do I delete your face, your voice and our memories.

Sad Love Quotes

I was playing back a thousand memories baby, thinking about everything we've been through.

Sad Love Quotes

I still love you but you don't care...

Sad Love Quotes

Move on. It's just a chapter in the past. But don't close the book, just turn the page.

Sad Love Quotes

Isn't it sad when you get hurt so much, you can finally say "I'm used to it."

Sad Love Quotes

Oh, I'm sorry. I forgot. I only exist when you need something.

Sad Love Quotes

It's hard to pretend you love someone when you don't, but it's harder to pretend that you don't love someone when you really do.

Sad Love Quotes

I want so badly to call you and tell you I love you and it doesn't matter how I love you or how you love me, all that matters is that I care about you and I don't want to lose you.

Sad Love Quotes

Crying is how your heart speaks. when your lips can't explain the pain you feel.

Sad Love Quotes

What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

Sad Love Quotes

I hope you'll realize how much you're hurting me some day.

Sad Love Quotes

I don't think you know what you are doing to me.

Sad Love Quotes

I thought you were different. I was wrong.

Sad Love Quotes

Silence is the most powerful scream.

Sad Love Quotes

I hope you have enjoyed these sad love quotes.

Have a nice day.