Sad Love Quotes, 5

"Don't feel sorry for losing something you didn't have and will never have. Feel sorry for someone who didn't see your worth and never will."

Below you are going to find this and some others Sad Love Quotes. Enjoy them.

If he doesn't give you a happy ending... maybe it's because you're not supposed to end up with him.

Sad Love Quotes

Often in life we forget the things we should remember and remember the things we should forget.

Sad Love Quotes

Don't feel sorry for losing something you didn't have and will never have. Feel sorry for someone who didn't see your worth and never will.

Sad Love Quotes

Sometimes in life, you find a special friend; 
Someone who changes your life, just by being part of it.
Someone who makes you laugh until you can't stop...

Sad Love Quotes

It's hard to forget someone that gave you so much to remember.

Sad Love Quotes

Before you judge my life, my past or my character... Walk in my shoes, walk the path I have traveled, live my sorrow, my doubts, my fear, my pain and my laughter...

Sad Love Quotes

I'll be okay, is that what you want me to say?

Sad Love Quotes

When; A girl is in love, you can see it in her smile.
When; A guy is in love, you can see it in his eyes.

Sad Love Quotes

I'm done begging for your love.

Sad Love Quotes

Always remember, if you are missing a loved one who has passed away... Those we love don't go away, they walk beside us every day, unseen, unheard but always near, still loved, still missed and very dear...!

Sad Love Quotes

Treat your girl right, or someone else will.

Sad Love Quotes

Tears are words that the heart can't say.

Sad Love Quotes

No matter how hard I try to make you happy in the end its never good enough because I always end up hurting.

Sad Love Quotes

What do you do when, the one who broke your heart, is the only one who can fix it???

Sad Love Quotes

You may be out of my sight... but never out of my mind... I miss you!

Sad Love Quotes

I wish he meant it when he kissed me because then I could look back and see someone who loved me, but I can only go back and see someone who used me.

Sad Love Quotes

How come you have enough time to go out and make other girls fall in love with you, but you don't have enough time to pay attention to the girl who already is.

Sad Love Quotes

If you give up on me, I'm going to give up on me too.

Sad Love Quotes

I hope you have enjoyed these sad love quotes.

Have a nice day.