Sad Love Quotes, 2

There are Sad Love Quotes that represent the pain and sad we feel sometimes. Below you are going to find some of them that could be useful for you.

I don't hate you, I'm just disappointed you turned into everything you said you'd never be.

Sad Love Quotes

Sick of crying, tired of trying, yes I'm smiling but inside I'm dying.

Sad Love Quotes

Painful Thinks:
Bringing back the feeling you've learned to forget. Reminiscing the good times. Trying to hide what you really feel. Loving someone who loves another. Having a commitment with someone you know would not last. Shielding your heart to love somebody...

Sad Love Quotes

I like to think that I actually mean something to you.

Sad Love Quotes

Wanting someone that doesn't want you back is honestly the worst feeling in the world.

Sad Love Quotes

Sometimes we waste too much time to think about someone that doesn't think about us for a second.

Sad Love Quotes

Sometimes it's not the person you miss, but the feelings and moments you had when you were with them.

Sad Love Quotes

For sale: 
One heart. Horrible condition. Will take anything for it. 
Please.
Just cut it out of my chest and end this suffering.

Sad Love Quotes

I'm exhausted from trying to be stronger than I feel.

Sad Love Quotes

We enter the world alone, we leave the world alone. So it's better to be ALONE.

Sad Love Quotes

You promised not to let me drown.

Sad Love Quotes

Find a heart that will love you at your worst and arms that will hold you at your weakest.

Sad Love Quotes

I stay home alone, listen to music and think too much.

Sad Love Quotes

I rather hear "I don't like you" instead of being ignored.

Sad Love Quotes

Remember when we used to stop in the halls to talk to each other? Well, those are the times I miss...

Sad Love Quotes

When someone hurts you cry a river, build a bridge and get over it!

Sad Love Quotes

I hope you have enjoyed these sad love quotes.

Have a nice day.