Sad Quotes 1

There are some really bad days, some days you feel 24 hours is too much to stay put in, but remember, the best is to take the day hour by hour, moment by moment, try to break the task, the challenge, the fear into small, bite-size pieces, if you can do it, you can handle a piece of fear, depression, anger, pain, sadness, loneliness, illness. 

If you want to share how bad you feel or you want to give support to that person you know is having a bad time, you just have to choose one of the sad quotes we present below and share it.

The saddest thing is when you are feeling real down, you look around and realize that there is no shoulder for you.

Sad Quotes

As the light begins to intensify, so does my misery, and I wonder how it is possible to hurt so much when nothing is wrong.

Sad Quotes

That feeling when you're not necessarily sad, but you just feel really empty.

Sad Quotes

I miss the old me. I miss the happy me. Everything has changed.

Sad Quotes

You're the first person who broke my heart. For the rest of my life, you will always be the one who hurt me the most. Don't forget that.

Sad Quotes

Dis I change or did you just stop loving me.

Sad Quotes

Have you ever been so sad that it physically hurts inside?

Sad Quotes

You broke my heart... but I still love you with all the pieces.

Sad Quotes

I don't remember what it's like to not feel broken.

Sad Quotes

When you cry so much, it makes you realize that - breathing is hard.

Sad Quotes

She's broken because she believed.

Sad Quotes

All I want to do right now is cry and scream and let it all out because it's killing me inside.

Sad Quotes

I hope you have enjoyed these Sad Quotes.

Have a nice day with www.imageslist.com