Sad Quotes 6

Choose Sad Quotes as amazing as this: "They say there is a reason, they say that time will heal, but neither time nor reason, will change the way I feel, for no-one knows the heartache, that lies behind my smile, no-one knows how many times, I have broken down and cried, I want to tell you something, so there won't be any doubt, you're so wonderful to think of, but so hard to be without."

Then, share the best one, the one you like more or you know will be perfect to send the message about your feelings or anyone's else feelings.

H.O.P.E. Hold On, Pain Ends. 

Sad Quotes

Never lose yourself while trying to hold on to someone who doesn't care about losing you.

Sad Quotes

Sometimes when I say "I'm okay", I need someone to look me in the eyes, hug me tight and say "I know you are not."

Sad Quotes

Breathe. It's only a bad day, not a bad life.

Sad Quotes

I hide my pain with a smile.

Sad Quotes

Sick of crying, tired of trying, yes I'm smiling but inside I'm dying.

Sad Quotes

My head says, "Who cares?" but then my heart whispers, "You do, stupid..."

Sad Quotes

It hurts when you realize you aren't as important to someone as you thought you were.

Sad Quotes

I tried really hard, I promise, but one day I just woke up and I couldn't handle it anymore.

Sad Quotes

Life goes on... Whether you choose to move on and take a chance in the unknown, or stay behind, locked in the past, thinking of what could've been.

Sad Quotes

Pain is the only thing that's telling me, I'm still alive...

Sad Quotes

They say there is a reason, they say that time will heal, but neither time nor reason, will change the way I feel, for no-one knows the heartache, that lies behind my smile, no-one knows how many times, I have broken down and cried, I want to tell you something, so there won't be any doubt, you're so wonderful to think of, but so hard to be without.

Sad Quotes

I hope you have enjoyed these Sad Quotes.

Have a nice day with www.imageslist.com