Sad Quotes 4

Charles Bukowski said: "Censorship is the tool of those who have the need to hide actualities from themselves and from others. Their fear is only their inability to face what is real, and I can't vent any anger against them; I only feel this appalling sadness. Somewhere in their upbringing, they were shielded against the total facts of our existence."

Find some other interesting Sad Quotes below, choose the best one and share it. 

So many people have left my life. So from now on as soon as I meet someone new I will be prepared for the worst.

Sad Quotes

That awkward moment when you think you're important to someone, and you're not.

Sad Quotes

So many people have left my life. So from now on as soon as I meet someone new I will be prepared for the worst.

Sad Quotes

There are so many beautiful reasons to be happy.

Sad Quotes

My heart finally said, "Enough is enough"

Sad Quotes

"I'm sorry" is a statement. "I won't do it again" is a promise. "How do I make it up to you?" is a responsibility.

Sad Quotes

Lonely is not being alone, it's the feeling that no one cares.

Sad Quotes

The hardest thing is forgiving someone who never apologized.

Sad Quotes

The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.

Sad Quotes

The worst feeling ever is when you're crying in silence because you don't want anyone to know you are.

Sad Quotes

Tears are prayers too. They travel to God when we can't speak.

Sad Quotes

Sometimes I feel like I just want to be alone! But what I actually want, is someone to just hold me and tell me everything will be okay.

Sad Quotes

I hope you have enjoyed these Sad Quotes.

Have a nice day with www.imageslist.com