Sad Quotes 2

We know bad things always happen, but our character and quality of life is defined by the way we respond to them, it depends on us, we can choose to fall in eternal sadness or we can rise from the pain and treasure life, because that's the best gift we can have.

In this opportunity you are going to find an interesting selection of sad quotes that you can share with your friends, family or with that persona you want to send the message to. 

I hate those moments after I'm done crying and I just sit there emotionless.

Sad Quotes

Everyone in life is gonna hurt you, you just have to figure out which people are worth the pain.

Sad Quotes

Today my forest is dark. The trees are sad and all the butterflies have broken wings.

Sad Quotes

Some say I'm too sensitive but truth is I just feel too much. Every word, every action and every energy goes straight to my heart.

Sad Quotes

Sometimes it's easier to pretend that you don't care, than to admit it's killing you.

Sad Quotes

You lose yourself trying to hold on to someone who doesn't care about losing you.

Sad Quotes

Sometimes I shut down and don't talk to anyone for days. It's nothing personal.

Sad Quotes

All relationships have one law. Never make the one you love feel alone, especially when you're there.

Sad Quotes

I don't know what I feel anymore.

Sad Quotes

I'm always the one who loves more. That's my problem.

Sad Quotes

If someone is stupid enough to walk away from you, be smart enough to let them go.

Sad Quotes

I hope you have enjoyed these Sad Quotes.

Have a nice day with www.imageslist.com