Sad Quotes 3

"If you don't think your anxiety, depression, sadness and stress impact your physical health, think again. All of these emotions trigger chemical reactions in your body, which can lead to inflammation and a weakened immune system. Learn how to cope, sweet friend. There will always be dark days." Kris Carr

There are quotes as beautiful as the last one, below you are going to find a great group of quotes as, or more beautiful than this, you just have to choose the correct one and share it with the people you want to share a message.

A breakup is like a broken mirror, it's better to leave it than hurt yourself trying to pick up the pieces...

Sad Quotes

Days without you. Without you my days are: Sadday, Moanday, Tearsday, Wasteday, Thirstday, Fightday, Shatterday.

Sad Quotes

I do love nothing in the world so much as you...

Sad Quotes

It's like once you've been hurt your're so scared to get attached again. Like you have this fear that every person you start to like is going to break your heart.

Sad Quotes

I'm just kinda tired, you know? I want to stop trying and not care for a few days. I'm a little tired of feeling like a failure.

Sad Quotes

It takes one minute to make someone's day, and one word to destroy someone's life.

Sad Quotes

No one notices you tears, no one notices your sadness, no one notices your pains, but they all notice your mistakes.

Sad Quotes

You ever notice people would rather stop speaking to you instead of apologizing when they're wrong.

Sad Quotes

It hurts, but it's ok... I'm used to it.

Sad Quotes

I hate that I'm still hoping.

Sad Quotes

And then suddenly I became sad for no reason at all.

Sad Quotes

And here I am slowly drifting away from everything I once claimed to love.

Sad Quotes

I hope you have enjoyed these Sad Quotes.

Have a nice day with www.imageslist.com