Love Broken Quotes, 5

There are love broken quotes as beautiful as this: "People think that the most painful thing in life is losing the one you value. The truth is, the most painful thing is losing yourself in the process of valuing someone too much and forgetting that you are special too."

You just have to choose the best one from the list below.

The sadness you feel when missing someone is a sign of fear that you aren not in her mind and heart.

Love Broken Quotes

I've loved you from the very first day.

Love Broken Quotes

I don't wanna play this game anymore.

Love Broken Quotes

The saddest part isn't that with each passing day I feel like I need you more, but it's the fact that you don't need me at all...

Love Broken Quotes

You still make me smile, even if you're the main reason why I'm sad.

Love Broken Quotes

Look for the girl with the broken smile. Ask her if she wants to stay awhile.

Love Broken Quotes

It takes a strong man to handle a broken woman.

Love Broken Quotes

Love isn't who you can see yourself with. It's who you can't see yourself without.

Love Broken Quotes

Break up is like a broken mirror... It is better to leave ti broken than hurt yourself trying to fix it...

Love Broken Quotes

The worst solitude is to be destitute of sincere friendship.

Love Broken Quotes

People think that the most painful thing in life is losing the one you value. The truth is, the most painful thing is losing yourself in the process of valuing someone too much and forgetting that you are special too.

Love Broken Quotes

Even though you were the one who broke my heart... You're the one I want to fix it...

Love Broken Quotes

The only good thing about goodbyes is that it means you're a little closer to a new hello.

Love Broken Quotes

Broken love quotes. Refuse to let what happened to me make me bitter I still completely believe in love and I'm open to anything that will happen to me.

Love Broken Quotes

I hope you have enjoyed these Love Broken Quotes.

Have a nice day with www.imageslist.com