Sad Love Quotes, 3

Share this sad love quotes with that someone who is feeling the same.

It's like once you've been hurt you're so scared to get attached again. Like you have this fear that every person you start to like is going to break your HEART.

Sad Love Quotes

I guess I never should have loved your.

Sad Love Quotes

It hurts to let go, but sometimes it hurts more to hold on.

Sad Love Quotes

I do believe in forever. I do. But how long is your forever?

Sad Love Quotes

It is hard to tell your mind to stop loving someone if your heart still does.

Sad Love Quotes

I could fill a thousand pages telling you how I felt and still you would not understand. So now I leave without a sound, except my heart shattering as it hits the ground.

Sad Love Quotes

Trying to forget someone you love is like trying to remember someone you never knew.

Sad Love Quotes

You broke my heart but I still love you with all the pieces.

Sad Love Quotes

You still mean everything to me, but you're just now worth the fight anymore.

Sad Love Quotes

My heart was taken by you, broken by you and now it's in pieces because of you.

Sad Love Quotes

No girl believes she's beautiful, until a guy comes along and makes her feel like she is.

Sad Love Quotes

Smile. It will make him so jealous to see you're happy without him.

Sad Love Quotes

It hurts so much, not to have you by my side, not to be around you, not to be with you. You're the pain that I won't give up.

Sad Love Quotes

At some point, you have to realize that some people can stay in your heart but not in your life.

Sad Love Quotes

I hope you have enjoyed these sad love quotes.

Have a nice day.