Love Broken Quotes, 3

If you are having a bad time, in this opportunity you are going to find some Love Broken Quotes, that could be helpful for you and that person.

The worst kind of pain is when you're smiling just to stop the tears from falling.

Love Broken Quotes

Sometimes we just say "I just want you to be happy", but deep inside in our hearts we know, we still want to be their happiness.

Love Broken Quotes

It only hurts when you start pretending it doesn't.

Love Broken Quotes

Loving you isn't the hardest part... knowing I once had you breaks my heart...

Love Broken Quotes

Have you ever loved somebody so much that it made you cry?

Love Broken Quotes

Everyone knows the louder, the music, the bigger, the heartbreak.

Love Broken Quotes

You hurt me. Yet I still love you I handed it to you and said be careful but, as stupid as you are you broke it, after all the crap you put me through. I still love you.

Love Broken Quotes

Love is the most beautiful thing to have, hardest thing to earn and most painful thing to lose.

Love Broken Quotes

One day you will love me, they way I loved you. One day you will think of me they way I thought of you. One day you will cry for me, the way I cried for you. One day you will want me, but I won't want you.

Love Broken Quotes

In the beginning I think you love me for who I am... In the end you're just like everyone else and judge me by my appearance...

Love Broken Quotes

You pushed me away, now I'm gone.

Love Broken Quotes

We had the right love at the wrong time.

Love Broken Quotes

One day, someone is going to hug you so tight, that all your broken pieces will stick back together.

Love Broken Quotes

Don't let your happiness depend on something you may lose.

Love Broken Quotes

Every time I look at the keyboard, I see that U and I are always together.

Love Broken Quotes

I hope you have enjoyed these Love Broken Quotes.

Have a nice day with www.imageslist.com