Love Broken Quotes, 2

Choose the best love broken quote from the list below and share it with that person you want to give the message to.

There are things we don't want to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn, and people we can't live without but have to let go.

Love Broken Quotes

I don't think I ever, really loved you I think I was just in love with the idea of you.

Love Broken Quotes

Bear everything. Prepare for the worst. Don't care about anybody or anything. You are the only person who cares for you. Winning or losing is the same for you...

Love Broken Quotes

Technically, I'm single. But my heart is taken by someone I can't have.

Love Broken Quotes

He's the reason for the teardrops on my guitar; the only one who's got enough of me to break my heart.

Love Broken Quotes

Just give me time and I'll get over you.

Love Broken Quotes

If I treated you, the way you treated me. You would hate me.

Love Broken Quotes

You promised not lo let me drown.

Love Broken Quotes

When a person is really into you, he/she will wait for you no but's and why is and mostly without asking when.

Love Broken Quotes

I don't know where I stand with you and I don't know what I mean to you. All I know is every time I think of you, I want to be with you.

Love Broken Quotes

I'm done begging for your love.

Love Broken Quotes

Even if you stay, you'll probably leave later anyways...

Love Broken Quotes

A broken heart is like a broken mirror. It is better to leave it broken than to hurt yourself trying to fix it.

Love Broken Quotes

I hate the day, because it lends light to see all things, but not my love to see.

Love Broken Quotes

Nothing hurts more than knowing it was never meant to be.

Love Broken Quotes

I hope you have enjoyed these Love Broken Quotes.

Have a nice day with www.imageslist.com