Love Broken Quotes, 1

If you are having a bad time, here you are going to find some interesting Love Broken Quotes. Choose the best one from the list below.

You didn't love her. You just didn't want to be alone. Or maybe, maybe she was just good for your ego. Or, or maybe she meda you feel better about your miserable life, but you didn't love her. Because you don't destroy people you love.

Love Broken Quotes

The worst feeling in life is not being lonely. It's being forgotten by someone you could never forget.

Love Broken Quotes

The hardest thing to do is watch the one you love, loves someone else.

Love Broken Quotes

Maybe it's not always about trying to fix something broken. Maybe it's about starting over and creating something better.

Love Broken Quotes

True pain is like when you look into the eyes of someone you love and they look away. It hurts.

Love Broken Quotes

I trusted you but now your words mean nothing to me, because your actions spoke the truth.

Love Broken Quotes

To love is nothing...
To be loved is something...
To love and be loved is everything...

Love Broken Quotes

If you love someone tell them... because hearts are often broken by words left unspoken.

Love Broken Quotes

The worst part about falling out of love, is wondering if you'll ever open up that far again.

Love Broken Quotes

What do you do when the one who broke your heart is the only one who can fix it.

Love Broken Quotes

I miss you. Not in some cheesy, let's hold hands and be together forever kind of way. I just miss you. Plain and simple. I miss your presence in my life. I miss you always being there for me. I miss my best friend.

Love Broken Quotes

Trying to forget someone you love is like trying to remember someone you never met.

Love Broken Quotes

It's funny how someone can break your heart, but you still love them with all the little pieces...

Love Broken Quotes

You can't fly with a broken wing, you can't love with broken heart.

Love Broken Quotes

I'm gonna smile like nothing's wrong, pretend like everything's all right, act like its all perfect, even though inside it really hurts...

Love Broken Quotes

I hope you have enjoyed these Love Broken Quotes.

Have a nice day with www.imageslist.com