Sad Love Quotes, 4

If you are not having a good time, below you are going to find a selection of quotes that could help you to share that feelings.

I'm done trying. If you want me in your life, let me know. Bye.

Sad Love Quotes

I don't know how to be someone that you would miss.

Sad Love Quotes

Music makes the pain fade.

Sad Love Quotes

You never know how strong you are until being strong in the only choice you have.

Sad Love Quotes

Love sometimes comes like a dream and leaves like a nightmare.

Sad Love Quotes

Life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets. So, love the people who treat you right and forget about the ones who don't...

Sad Love Quotes

You left one, I know you will leave again.

Sad Love Quotes

I hope I cross your mind once in a while just so that I won't feel pathetic for thinking of you all the time.

Sad Love Quotes

Just because I don't talk to you, doesn't mean I DON'T MISS YOU...

Sad Love Quotes

People cry, not because they're weak. It's because they've been strong for too long.

Sad Love Quotes

Love is a cycle:

When you love, you get hurt. When you get hurt, you hate. When you hate, you try to forget. When you try to forget, you start missing. And when you start missing... you'll eventually fall in love again.

Sad Love Quotes

I can guarantee you won't find anybody else like me.

Sad Love Quotes

All I ever wanted, was to be loved... All I ever needed, was to be wanted... And all I ever wanted, is gone...

Sad Love Quotes

I feel so alone without you...

Sad Love Quotes

The worst feeling in the world is knowing you did the best you could and it still wasn't good enough.

Sad Love Quotes

"What are you afraid of?" he asked.
"Losing control." I replied.
"Sometimes losing control can be wicked awesome." he said. "And sometimes it's a disaster"

Sad Love Quotes

I hope you have enjoyed these sad love quotes.

Have a nice day.