Love Broken Quotes, 4

Choose one of the love broken quotes we present below and surprise that special person who probably is feeling as bad as you.

You never realize how much you like someone until you watch them like someone else.

Love Broken Quotes

Everyone says the pain will get less as time passes. I think the only say it so you can face getting out of bed every day. You think today might be the day, but it never is.

Love Broken Quotes

I truly respect the people who stay strong even when they have every right to break down.

Love Broken Quotes

You lied after everything I gave... my heart, my soul, my life... you lied... you broke my heart... you said you love me You Lied...

Love Broken Quotes

Maybe the happy ending is just moving on.

Love Broken Quotes

I do not trust easily. So when I tell you "I trust you". Please, don't make me regret it.

Love Broken Quotes

It's easier to say you're mad than to admit you're hurt.

Love Broken Quotes

I fell in love... and all I got was this lousy broken heart ep.

Love Broken Quotes

I stay home alone, listen to music and think too much.

Love Broken Quotes

A broken heart is like a broken mirror, it's better to leave it broken than to hurt yourself trying to fix it.

Love Broken Quotes

Truth is everybody is going to hurt you: you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for.

Love Broken Quotes

Why is your blog so depressing? Because everyday; I get up, and pretend I'm okay and that nothing is wrong. I do this so I don't "See attention". So that no one knows how I really feel, I'm too scared to say it. So I hide behind a smile. It's my mask.

Love Broken Quotes

The two hardest things to say in life are HELLO for the first time and GOODBYE for the last.

Love Broken Quotes

Someday you might miss me. (at least I hope so)

Love Broken Quotes

I hope you have enjoyed these Love Broken Quotes.

Have a nice day with www.imageslist.com