Romantic Valentines Quotes, 3

Surprise your special person with one of the Romantic Valentines Quotes we present below. You just have to choose the best one for you and for that important person and that's all, he or she will feel your real love and you will make him or her, really really happy.

True love doesn't mean being inseparable; it just means nothing changes when separated.

Romantic Valentines Quotes

It seems right now that all I've ever done in my life... is making my way here to you.

Romantic Valentines Quotes

Time is too slow for those who wait, too swift for those who fear, too long for those who grieve, too short for those who rejoice, but for those who love, time is eternity. 

Romantic Valentines Quotes

Even the most fragrant rose starts out as fertilizer. I love you for your potential. Happy Valentine's Day.

Romantic Valentines Quotes

Every night I think of you before bed with the hopes of having you in my dreams.

Romantic Valentines Quotes

I've fallen in love many times... Always with you. Happy Valentine's Day!

Romantic Valentines Quotes

Believe me, you are the one, whom my heart finds, whom my mind reminds me of, whom my destiny wants, whom I love the most.

Romantic Valentines Quotes

My thoughts are free to go anywhere, but it's surprising how often they head in your direction.

Romantic Valentines Quotes

I hope you have enjoyed these Romantic Valentines Quotes.

Have a nice day with www.ImagesList.com