Quotes on Best Friends, 4

Share these quotes with your best friends and let them know how important they are in your life and all the feeling you have not only for your friends, but also for your best friends.

A best friend can tell you things you don't want to tell yourself.

Quotes on Best Friends

A good friend would bail you out of jail, but your best friend would be the one sitting next to you saying "damn that was awesome"

Quotes on Best Friends

Dear Best Friend, I honestly don't know what I would do without you.

Quotes on Best Friends

Friendship doesn't come with price tags, if it does, I'm afraid I couldn't afford someone as Great As You.

Quotes on Best Friends
 
I absolutely love my best friend. So much.

Quotes on Best Friends

For accepting my thoughts and feelings, do not understand, for never giving up on me and being my best friend.

Quotes on Best Friends

If someone ask me who is your best friend? I will simply say... "Someone Who'll never avoid me just because of someone else"...!

Quotes on Best Friends

True friends don't judge each other. They judge other people... Together!

Quotes on Best Friends

One of the benefits of being my friend is that you can come to my house in your pajamas, no make-up and look like crap and I won't judge you... Because I will also be in my pajamas, with no make-up and looking like crap.

Quotes on Best Friends

We are not just best friends, we're also sisters!

Quotes on Best Friends

I hope you have enjoyed these Quotes on Best Friends.

Have a nice day with www.imageslist.com