Love Phrases with Flowers, 2

There are phrases as beautiful as this:

"If you love a flower, don't pick it up it dies and it ceases to be what you love. So if you love a flower, let it be. Love is not about possession. Love is about appreciation."

You can use them to surprise that special person and let her or him know, how important she or he, is for you.

Love Phrases with Flowers

The red rose whispers of passion, and the white rose breathes of love: the red rose is a falcon, and the white rose is a dove.

Love Phrases with Flowers

Flowers are the music of the ground from earth's lips spoken without sound.

Love Phrases with Flowers

One day it will all make sense.

Love Phrases with Flowers

I only have eyes for you.

Love Phrases with Flowers

A life filled with love, must have some thorns, but a life empty of love will have no roses.

Love Phrases with Flowers

You'll be mine and I'll be yours.

Love Phrases with Flowers

Our love went from fly to flower to butterfly, and it was meant to beautifully flutter, not sit still on a shelf like a thophy to be collected.

Love Phrases with Flowers

You carry away with you a reflection of me, a part of me. I dreamed you; I wished for your existence, you will always be a part of my life... 

Love Phrases with Flowers

My hands will get dirty holding your rose - shaped heart, because love is like gardening - it's earthy and takes work to keep it alive.

Love Phrases with Flowers

I hope you have enjoyed these Love Phrases with Flowers.

Have a nice day with www.imageslist.com