Quotes on best friends, 1

Surprise your best friend with one of the quotes on best friends we present below.

Friends ask why you're crying... best friends already have the shovel ready to bury the loser that made you cry.

Quotes on best friends

A best friend isn't someone who's just always there for you. It's someone who understands you a bit more than you understand yourself.

Quotes on best friends

A friend is someone who knows all about you and still... loves you!

Quotes on best friends

There's nothing you could ever say or do that would make you less than my Best Friend.

Quotes on best friends

Dear Best Friend: I honestly don't know what I would do without your.

Quotes on best friends

A strong friendship doesn't need daily conversation, doesn't always need togetherness, as long as the relationship lives in the heart, true friends will never part...

Quotes on best friends

I will always be beside you until the very end wimping all your tears away, being your Best Friends. I'll smile when you smile and feel all the pain you feel...  

Quotes on best friends

A true friend is someone who sees the pain in your eyes while everyone else believes the smile on your face.

Quotes on best friends

Why I rather have a best guy friend:
No drama. They wouldn't spread my secrets. They consider me as a sister. They protect me. They can intro me the their friends. They don't hit on the guys I find cute. They are good listeners. They give good advice.

Quotes on best friends

So, here's to... the crap we talk, the guys we stalk, the way we shop, laughs we can't stop, the gossip we spill, the looks that could kill, we'll stay together cuz we're best friends forever!

Quotes on best friends

We are best friends. Always remember that if you fall, I will pick you up... after I finish laughing.

Quotes on best friends

I hope you have enjoyed these Quotes on best friends.

Have a nice day with www.imagestlist.com