Romantic Valentines Quotes, 4

Send a message like the one we present bellow on Valentine's Day, you will find this and some other ones that will be really romantic and will let him or her know, how much you love him or her.

I love my eyes when you look into them; I love my name when you say it; I'll love my heart if you love it; and I'll love my life if you're in it.
Happy Valentine's Day!

Romantic Valentines Quotes

Having you in my life...
Is a beautiful feeling...
You make me feel so special with all that you say and all that you do...
And today all I want to say is...
You are the one I love and no matter what I will forever keep loving you!

Romantic Valentines Quotes

Kiss me. Hug me. Love me. The same quantity of those sweetest things I will return as soon as possible.

Romantic Valentines Quotes

Spread love everywhere you go: first of all in your own home. Give love to your children, to a wife or husband, to a next door neighbor. Happy Valentine's Day.

Romantic Valentines Quotes

If you live to be 100, I hope I live to be 100 minus one day, so I never have to live without you.

Romantic Valentines Quotes

Every moment I spent with you... is like a beautiful dream come true.

Romantic Valentines Quotes

Holding you makes my day, kissing you makes my week, and loving you makes my life. I love you, baby.

Romantic Valentines Quotes

I'd rather have roses on my table than diamonds on my neck.

Romantic Valentines Quotes

A man reserves his true and deepest love not for the species of woman in whose company he finds himself electrified and enkindled.

Romantic Valentines Quotes

My sweetheart from now until forever, even when death separates us, you will always be my only true love. I will never leave you nor hurt you, you're my one and only sweetheart. 
Happy Valentine Day

Romantic Valentines Quotes

I hope you have enjoyed these Romantic Valentines Quotes.

Have a nice day with www.ImagesList.com