Love Phrases with Flowers, 1

Share your feelings of love with that special person and for that, use one or more of the Love Phrases with Flowers, we present below.

The rose speaks of love silently, in a language known only to the heart.

Love Phrases with Flowers

Let us always meet each other with smile, for the smile is the beginning of love.

Love Phrases with Flowers

Flowers are words which even a babe may understand.

Love Phrases with Flowers

A flower cannot blossom without sunshine, and man cannot live without love.

Love Phrases with Flowers

I say love, it is a flower, and you its only seed.

Love Phrases with Flowers

Don't wait for someone to bring you flowers. Plant your own garden and decorate your own soul.

Love Phrases with Flowers

Rememberence in love too is amazing for I can always tell you, stop thinking about me for I shall forever keep thinking about you.

Love Phrases with Flowers

The little things you do... Mean so much to me.. 'Coz Sweetheart, you are the one who makes such a wonderful difference to my life!

Love Phrases with Flowers

Long live the rose that grew from the concrete when no one else ever cared.

Love Phrases with Flowers

Love flows like flowers, and grows like water. I'm so thirsty for romance I could drink a dozen roses.

Love Phrases with Flowers

I hope you have enjoyed these Love Phrases with Flowers.

Have a nice day with www.imageslist.com