Romantic Valentines Quotes, 5

Share romantic valentine's quotes like this:

"Love is not as simple as Candle and Roses. Love is day-to-day living, taking time, making time to be there, with open arms and giving heart... Love is the special life we share... Will be with you... forever..."

Just had to send a special friend a wish for love and laughter. Happy Valentine's Day.

Romantic Valentines Quotes

We are each of us angels with only one wing, and we can only fly by embracing one another. Happy Valentines.

Romantic Valentines Quotes

Rememberence in love 100 is amazing for I can always tell you, stop thinking about me for I shall forever keep thinking about you.

Romantic Valentines Quotes

Love is not as simple as Candle and Roses. Love is day-to-day living, taking time, making time to be there, with open arms and giving heart... Love is the special life we share... Will be with you... forever...

Romantic Valentines Quotes

Love is just love, it can never be explained.

Romantic Valentines Quotes

What I need to live has been given to me by the earth. Why I need to live has been given to me by you. Happy Valentine's Day.

Romantic Valentines Quotes

My days and nights are spent thinking of you, my dreams have come true now that you are in my life. Happy Valentine's Day!

Romantic Valentines Quotes

When I tell you I love you I don't say it out of habit or to make conversation. I say it to remind you that you're the best thing that ever happened to me.

Romantic Valentines Quotes

Everything and Nothing.
These are the two states of my heart depending on whether you are with me or away from me. I love you.

Romantic Valentines Quotes

I hope you have enjoyed these Romantic Valentines Quotes.

Have a nice day with www.ImagesList.com