Funny Life Quotes 4

There are funny life quotes as interesting as this: 

When I was 5 years old, my mom always told me that happuiness whas the key to life. 
When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down "happy." They told me I didn't understand the assignment and I told them they didn't understand life.

Choose the one you like more and share it with a special person to enjoy it together.

Why do people always say "no offense" right before they offend you?

Funny Life Quotes

When I get a headache, I take 2 aspirin and keep away from children. Just like it says on the bottle.

Funny Life Quotes

Making a million friends is not a Miracle. The miracle is to make A Friend who will stand by you when millions are against you...

Funny Life Quotes

That moment, in an exam, when everyone is using a ruler to draw something and you don't know why.

Funny Life Quotes

How to gain success in life:
1. Be asian. 2. Follow step "1"

Funny Life Quotes

When I was 5 years old, my mom always told me that happuiness whas the key to life. 
When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down "happy." They told me I didn't understand the assignment and I told them they didn't understand life.


Funny Life Quotes

A good friend helps you up when you fall. A best friend laughs in your face and trips you again!!!

Funny Life Quotes

Sugar? No thanks, am sweet enough.

Funny Life Quotes

Sex is not the answer... Yes is the answer.

Funny Life Quotes

Someone else is happy with less than what you have.

Funny Life Quotes

I hope you have enjoyed these Funny Life Quotes.

Have a nice day with www.imageslist.com