Funny Life Quotes 1

Enjoy the Funny Life Quotes that we present below, all of them will give a better way to see and live your life, don't forget to share your favorite quote with all the people you know, is as positive as you, they will thank you.

You can't face the problem if the problem is your face.

Funny Love Quotes

Life is too short to remove USB safely.

Funny Love Quotes

Sometimes I wish I was a bird... So I could fly over certain people and shit on their heads.

Funny Life Quotes

The only reason I'm fat is because a tiny body couldn't store all this personality.

Funny Life Quotes

Don't let your loyalty become slavery. If they don't appreciate what you bring to the table... then let them eat alone.

Funny Life Quotes

You never realize how boring your life is until someone asks what you like to do for fun.

Funny Life Quotes

Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.

Funny Life Quotes

There are so many beautiful reasons to be happy.

Funny Life Quotes

Sometimes I pretend to be normal, but it gets boring, so I go back to being me.

Funny Life Quotes

I'm actually not funny I'm just mean and people think I'm joking.

Funny Life Quotes

I hope you have enjoyed these Funny Life Quotes.

Have a nice day with www.imageslist.com