Funny Life Quotes 2

Enjoy the funny life quotes that we present below I am sure that you are going to enjoy each one of these phrases, the best new is that you can share it or them with all the people you know.

Have you ever noticed that a woman's "I'll be ready in five minutes" and a man's "I'll be home in five minutes" are exactly the same?

Funny Life Quotes

People say you can't live without love... I think oxygen is more important.

Funny Life Quotes

I won't be impressed with technology until I can download food.

Funny Life Quotes

Life was much easier when apple and blackberry were just fruits.

Funny Life Quotes

Life is a one time offer, use it well.

Funny Life Quotes

I hate when people see me at the super market and they are like: "Hey what are you doing here?" and I'm just like: "Oh you know, hunting elephants."

Funny Life Quotes

Please cancel my subscription to your issues.

Funny Life Quotes

I've found the key to happiness. Stay the hell away from assholes.

Funny Life Quotes

When life puts you in tough situations, don't say Why Me?, just say Try Me!

Funny Life Quotes

Laughing so hard no noise coming out, so you sit there clapping like a retarded seal.

Funny Life Quotes

Some people aren't just missing the odd screw. The whole freakin' toolbox is gone.

Funny Life Quotes

I hope you have enjoyed these Funny Life Quotes.

Have a nice day with www.imageslist.com