Funny Life Quotes 6

There are Funny Life Quotes as interesting as this:

Too often, we lose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember,when someone annoys you it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown. BUT... it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and BITCH.SLAP that mother f!"$%&/ upside the head!

Choose the best one for you and share with all your friends.

If I reach over and choke you it's not that I don't like you. It's just that I've had too much caffeine and you're starting to piss me off.

Funny Life Quotes

Too often, we lose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember,when someone annoys you it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown. BUT... it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and BITCH.SLAP that mother f!"$%&/ upside the head!

Funny Life Quotes

Who says nothing is impossible, I've been doing nothing for years.

Funny Life Quotes

I think that stupid people were put on this planet to test my anger management skills.

Funny Life Quotes

RISK more than others think is safe, CARE more than others think is wise, DREAM more than others think is practical, EXPECT more than others think is possible.

Funny Life Quotes

You asked me what was wrong and I smiled and said... NOTHING then I turned around and whispered... EVERYTHING

Funny Life Quotes

8 planets, 204 countries, 809 islands, 7 seas, 6.000.000.000+people, AND I'M SINGLE.

Funny Life Quotes

I do not get drunk - I get awesome.

Funny Life Quotes

Laugh at your problems everybody else does.

Funny Life Quotes

I hope you have enjoyed these Funny Life Quotes.

Have a nice day with www.imageslist.com