Funny Love Quotes 5

If you are a funny person that is always with a positive thinking, the love phrases and quotes that we present below are perfect for you, I know that you and your special person are going to enjoy them together.

A boy's sleepy voice is seriously the sexiest shit ever.

Funny Love Quotes

Only fools fall in love and I guess I'm one of them.

Funny Love Quotes

I wish you told me from the start that you were gonna break my heart.

Funny Love Quotes

When I count my blessings, I count you twice.

Funny Love Quotes

The awkward moment when you're about to hug someone sexy as hell and then you hit the mirror.

Funny Love Quotes

I love how I can feel like Cinderella in jeans and converse when I'm with you.

Funny Love Quotes

He said... I don't now why you wear a bra, you've got nothing to put in it.
She said... You wear pants, don't you?

Funny Love Quotes

If your heart was really broken. You'd be dead. So shut up.

Funny Love Quotes

I was in a hospital today and I saw this cute guy with a cast on his leg and my first thought was "hey this one can't run away"

Funny Love Quotes

I hope you have enjoyed these Funny Love Quotes.

Have a nice day with www.imageslist.com