Funny Love Quotes 4

Choose one of these funny love quotes and enjoyed it with your special one.

5 Pearls of wisdom.
1. Money can't by happiness but somehow it's much more comfortable crying in a Porsche than on a bicycle.
2. Forgive your enemy, but remember the fucker's name.
3. Help a man when he is in trouble, and he will remember you when he is in trouble again.
4. Many people are alive only because it's illegal to shoot them.
5. Alcohol doesn't solve any problems, but neither does milk.

Funny Love Quotes

You! Yes, you. The one reading this. You are beautiful, talented, amazing and simply the best at being you.

Funny Love Quotes

Kiss my neck. Bite me, pull my hair, trace my spine, hold me down, use your tongue, make me moan. Don't stop til' I'm shaking.

Funny Love Quotes

Parents call it "Talking Back"
We call it: "Explaining"

Funny Love Quotes

All you need is love, but a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt.

Funny Love Quotes

People say you can't live without love... I think oxygen is more important.

Funny Love Quotes

Love isn't complicated. People are.

Funny Love Quotes

I'm happy for you! Is the hardest lie to tell when you old love found someone new.

Funny Love Quotes

I love you more today than yesterday. Yesterday you really pissed me off.

Funny Love Quotes

Just because you grew up with daddy telling you that you're a princess, doesn't mean you can expect a man to treat you like one while you act like a shallow, self centered, narcissistic bitch.

Funny Love Quotes

I hope you have enjoyed these Funny Love Quotes.

Have a nice day with www.imageslist.com