Life Quotes 2

Share one of more life quotes with your friends, family or special people, there is no better way to live the life than with a positive attitude. Choose the best one from the list we present below.

Life goes on... Whether you choose to move on and take a chance in the unknown, or stay behind, locked in the past, thinking of what could've been.

Life Quotes

In the end we only regret the chances we didn't take.

Life Quotes

Everything happens for a reason.

Life Quotes

H.O.P.E. Hold on, pain ends.

Life Quotes

Never forget 3 types of people in your life.
1. Who helped you in your difficult time.
2. Who left you in your difficult times.
3. Who put you in difficult time.

Life Quotes

Don't trust too much. Don't love too much. Don't hope too much. Because that "too much" can hurt you so much.

Life Quotes

Enjoy the little things in life, because one day you will look back, and realize they were the big things.

Life Quotes

Think deeply, speak gently, love much, laugh often, work hard, give freely, and be kind.

Life Quotes

Sometimes you need to step outside, get some air, and remind yourself of who you are and where you want to be.

Life Quotes

I'm too busy working on my own grass to notice if yours is greener.

Life Quotes

I'm not single. I'm not taken. I'm simply only reserve for the one who deserves my heart.

Life Quotes

May my heart be kind, my mind fierce and my spirit brave.

Life Quotes

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.

Life Quotes

Life is a story makes yours the best seller.

Life Quotes

We can hide things away. But we can't forget.

Life Quotes

I hope you have enjoyed these Life Quotes.

Have a nice day.