Teachers Day 4

If you want to surprise your teacher with a wonderful message like this: 

"Number One Teacher. I'm happy that you're my teacher; I enjoy each lesson you teach. As my role model you inspire me to dream and to work and to reach.
With your kindness you get my attention; every day you are planting a seed of curiosity and motivation to know and to grow and succeed.
You help me fulfill my potential; I'm thankful for all that you've done. I admire you each day, and I just want to say, as a teacher, you're number one!"

You just have to choose one of the ideas we present below:

Teachers Plant Seeds of Knowledge That Grow Forever.

Teachers Day

A good teacher, like a good entertainer first must hold his audience's attention, then he can teach his lesson. Happy Teachers' Day.

Teachers Day

We will always be thankful to you for all the hard work and efforts you have put in, for educating us. "Happy Teachers Day!"

Teachers Day

Happy Teachers Day with roses.

Teachers Day

There is no substitute for a great teacher! Thanks!

Teachers Day

Number One Teacher. I'm happy that you're my teacher; I enjoy each lesson you teach. As my role model you inspire me to dream and to work and to reach.
With your kindness you get my attention; every day you are planting a seed of curiosity and motivation to know and to grow and succeed.
You help me fulfill my potential; I'm thankful for all that you've done. I admire you each day, and I just want to say, as a teacher, you're number one!

Teachers Day

Heartiest wishes to you ON TEACHER'S DAY. You're the Best Teacher... I've come across! Happy Teachers Day.

Teachers Day

Happy Teacher's Day.

Teachers Day

We are fortunate that we had a Teacher as Wonderful, loving, caring, as you...

Teachers Day

A teacher nourishes the soul of a child for a lifetime...

Teachers Day

Happy Teacher Day with yellow and red flowers.

Teachers Day

I hope you have enjoyed these cards and messages for Teachers Day.

Have a nice day with www.imageslist.com