Funny Love Quotes 1

The best way to live our lives is with happiness and a positive attitude, it means in a funny way and when we talk about love, the idea is the same, "to be in love" should mean "to be happy"
Below you are going to find a selection of funny love quotes that I know you are going to enjoy.

Somewhere between all our laughs, long talks, stupid little fights, and all our lame jokes... I fell in love.

Funny Love Quotes

Do you know what would look good on you? Me!

Funny Love Quotes

I'm not perfect. I'll annoy you, piss you off, say stupid things, then take it all back, but put that all aside, and you'll never find a person who cares or loves you more than me.

Funny Love Quotes

They told me that to make her fall in love I had to make her laugh. But every time she laughs I'm the one who falls in love.

Funny Love Quotes

I can always make you smile.

Funny Love Quotes

Stop waiting for Prince Charming. Get up and find him. The poor idiot may be stuck in a tree or something.

Funny Love Quotes

When I was 5 years old, my mom always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down "happy" They told me I didn't understand the assignment and I told them they didn't understand life.

Funny Love Quotes

I love my computer because my friends live in it.

Funny Love Quotes

I hope you have enjoyed these Funny Love Quotes.

Have a nice day with www.imageslist.com