Life Quotes 7

The Beauty of Life is, while we cannot undo what is done, we can see it, understand it, learn from it and change. So that every new moment is spent not in regret, guilt, fear or anger, but in wisdom, understanding and love.

Don't you think this is a beautiful quote?, it is, below you are going to find a great group of this kind of phrases, quotes and poems, that you can share with all your friends.

If you love something let it go, if it comes back to you it's yours, if it doesn't, it never was, and it's not meant to be.

Life Quotes

You can't start the next chapter of your life if you keep re reading the last one.

Life Quotes

7 Steps to Happiness: 
Think Less, Feel More. Frown Less, Smile More. Talk Less, Listen More. Judge Less, Accept More. Watch Less, Do More. Complain Less, Appreciate More. Fear Less, Love More.

Life Quotes

No matter how serious life gets, you still gotta have that one person you can be completely stupid with...

Life Quotes

In the end we only regret the chances we didn't take.

Life Quotes

The Beauty of Life is, while we cannot undo what is done, we can see it, understand it, learn from it and change. So that every new moment is spent not in regret, guilt, fear or anger, but in wisdom, understanding and love.

Life Quotes

I hate waiting. But if waiting means being able to be with you, I'll wait for as long as forever to be with you.

Life Quotes

I had the cutest daydream about you today.

Life Quotes

Sometimes when things are falling apart they may actually be falling into place.

Life Quotes

The reason why I don't talk to you anymore is because I keep telling myself that if you wanted to speak to me, you would.

Life Quotes

If people judge you for your mistakes, just feel sorry for them, for simple minds are usually amused by simple things.

Life Quotes

I hate the fact that I can never hate you and the fact that I'll always love you no matter what you put me through.

Life Quotes

Happiness is a journey not a destination.

Life Quotes

I hope you have enjoyed these Life Quotes.

Have a nice day.