Funny Love Quotes 3

Enjoy that special person with one of the funny love quotes that we present below, read carefully each one and choose the best one for you and that person you loves.

I approached a kid and asked: "What is love?" The kid answered, "Love is when a puppy licks your face."
I laughed, but then he added, "even after you left him alone all day."

Funny Love Quotes

Laughing so hard, no noise coming out, so you sit there clapping like a retarded seal.

Funny Love Quotes

We met for a reason, either you're a blessing or a lesson.

Funny Love Quotes

I have sex with you a lot in my head.

Funny Love Quotes

There comes a time in life when you have to let go of all the pointless drama and the people who create it and surround yourself with people who make you laugh so hard that you forget the bad and focus solely on the good. After all, life is too short to be anything but happy.

Funny Love Quotes

When I count my blessings, i count you twice.

Funny Love Quotes

I lost my teddy, will you sleep with me?

Funny Love Quotes

Do you believe in love at first sight??? or should I walk by again???

Funny Love Quotes

You hold my heart in your hands... "Don't Clap"

Funny Love Quotes

We were given:
Two hands to hold. Two legs to walk. Two eyes to see. Two ears to listen. But why only one heart? Because the other was given to someone else. For us to find.

Funny Love Quotes

I hope you have enjoyed these Funny Love Quotes.

Have a nice day with www.imageslist.com