Life Quotes 6

There are life quotes like this:

"I miss these things.
Waking up at 8:00 and running outside to play with my friends. Not caring what I looked like. Not worrying if he would like me. Getting dirty and coming home and taking a bubble bath. When swearing was such a bad thing. When there wasn't such a thing as a rumor. When getting in trouble at school when they got hurt or if someone died. Holding your moms hand while in the mail..."

Below you are going to find a group of quotes like that, choose the best one and share it...

I am strong because I know my weaknesses. I am beautiful because I am aware of my flaws. I am fearless because I learnt to recognize, illusion form real. I am wise because I learn from my mistakes. I am a lover because I have felt hate and... I can laugh because I have known sadness.

Life Quotesç

May you always do what you are afraid to do.

Life Quotes

What lies behind you and what lies in front of you pales in comparison to what lies inside of you.

Life Quotes

I miss these things.
Waking up at 8:00 and running outside to play with my friends. Not caring what I looked like. Not worrying if he would like me. Getting dirty and coming home and taking a bubble bath. When swearing was such a bad thing. When there wasn't such a thing as a rumor. When getting in trouble at school when they got hurt or if someone died. Holding your moms hand while in the mail...

Life Quotes

Best Facebook Status Ever. 
"... is a nobody, nobody is perfect, therefore I'm perfect."
"Men are like parking spots, the good ones are taken and the free ones are handicapped."
"Insert coin to view my status message"
"I always try to go the extra mile at work, but my boss always finds me and brings me back.""

Life Quotes

The best things in life are unseen, that's why we close our eyes when we kiss and dream.

Life Quotes

As soon as I say you, I knew and adventure was going to happen.

Life Quotes

In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on.

Life Quotes

There are always flowers for those who want to see them.

Life Quotes

Life is 10% of what happens to you and 90% of how you respond to it.

Life Quotes

Let's not pretend like you're alone tonight.

Life Quotes

Enjoy every single moment. The good, the bad, the beautiful, the ugly, the inspiring, the not so glamorous and moments. Thank God through it all.

Life Quotes

Life is short there is no time to leave important words unsaid.

Life Quotes

The only person you should try to be better than, is the person you were yesterday.

Life Quotes

Sometimes the hardest thing and the right thing are the same.

Life Quotes

I hope you have enjoyed these Life Quotes.

Have a nice day.