Funny Life Quotes 5

Below you are going to find a great selection of funny life quotes that could help you to live in a different way, in a best one, in a possitive one. You just have to choose the quote you like more and if you want, share it with that people that you want to make feel happy.

Dear LOL, thanks for being there when I have nothing else to say.

Funny Life Quotes

Why is it that if someone tells you that there are 1 billion stars in the universe you will believe them, but if they tell you that a way has wet paint you will have to touch it to be sure?

Funny Life Quotes

Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever...

Funny Life Quotes

When I was a kid I used to think the moon followed our car everywhere.

Funny Life Quotes

Out of my mind... Back in five minutes.

Funny Life Quotes

Ever had that feeling where you just want to jump right out of bed? Me neither.

Funny Life Quotes

I don't know where I'm going, but I'm going, are you coming with me?

Funny Life Quotes

They say we learn from our mistakes. That's why I'm making as many as possible. I'll soon be a genius!

Funny Life Quotes

A jealous woman does better research than the FBI.

Funny Life Quotes

Sarcasm: Just one of the many services I offer.

Funny Life Quotes

I hope you have enjoyed these Funny Life Quotes.

Have a nice day with www.imageslist.com