Funny Quotes 1

If you want to have a good time, do it, you just have to read and share these great Funny Quotes.

I am who I am. I'm weird, I run into things, I spill food, I trip, I laugh about random and stupid stuff. But I like it that way.

Funny Quotes

I'm not clumsy. It's just the floor hates me, the tables and chairs are bullies, and the wall gets in the way.

Funny Quotes

Family: They drive you crazy. They drive you nuts. They drive you loony. But they drive you.

Funny Quotes

Am I the only one who calculates how much sleep I can get before going to bed?

Funny Quotes

Don't break anybody's heart, they have only one. Break their bones, they have 206.

Funny Quotes

Positive thought for the day: When you feel no one cares or loves you, everyone is ignoring you, and people are jealous of you, ask yourself: AM I TOO SEXY.

Funny Quotes

If someone calls you "ugly" have a good comeback and say "Excuse me, I am not a mirror".

Funny Quotes

I'm a brilliant brunette with lots of blonde moments!

Funny Quotes

You don't have to like me. I'm not a facebook status.

Funny Quotes

Men at 40 play tennis. Men at 60 play golf. Have you noticed that as you get older your balls get smaller?

Funny Quotes

Lazy rule: Can't reach it. Don't need it.

Funny Quotes

I hope you have enjoyed these Funny Quotes.

Have a nice day.