Funny Quotes 5

Share this Funny Quotes collection, they are not only easy to read, but are completely hilarious, you are going to find, quotes, phrases and words, that result perfect for sharing, blogging and tweeting, so choose the best one or ones ans surprise all people you know.

MATH: Mental Abuse To Humans.

Funny Quotes

Do you know what would look good on you? ME!

Funny Quotes

Never get jealous when you see your ex with someone else, because our parents taught us to give our used toys to the less fortunate.

Funny Quotes

Ask me about my attention deficit disorder or pie or my cat. A dog. I have a bike. Do you like TV? I saw a rock. Hi.

Funny Quotes

Sorry, I can't today. My sister's friend's mother's grandpa's brother's grandson's uncle's fish died, and yes, it was tragic.

Funny Quotes

You can't always control who walks int your life but you can control which window to throw them out.

Funny Quotes

If Monday had a face, I would punch it.

Funny Quotes

Sometimes I pretend to be normal. But it gets boring. So I go back to being me.

Funny Quotes

Cinderella is proof that a new pair of shoes can change your life.

Funny Quotes

I hope you have enjoyed these Funny Quotes.

Have a nice day.