Funny Quotes 6

"It's funny how when I'm loud, people tell me to be quiet, but when I'm quiet, people ask me what's wrong with me." did you like it? 
If so, you are going to find this and some others funny quotes like this in the collection we present below.

Enjoy them and let your friends enjoy them too by sharing this quotes.

Funny Quotes

I hate it when I think of some-thing really funny then I say it and it's rubbish.

Funny Quotes

You never realize how boring your life is until someone asks what you like to do for fun.

Funny Quotes

Laughing so hard, no noise coming out, so you sit there clapping like a retarded seal.

Funny Quotes

Raisin cookies that look like chocolate chip cookies are the main reason I have trust issues.

Funny Quotes

Warning. 
Drinking alcoholic beverages before pregnancy can cause pregnancy.

Funny Quotes

Chocolate doesn't ask silly questions chocolate understands.

Funny Quotes

Just sitting here on the corner of awesome and bombdiggity.

Funny Quotes

I always wake up smiling... I think it's your fault.

Funny Quotes

The past, the present, and the future walked into a bar. It was tense.

Funny Quotes

I hope you have enjoyed these Funny Quotes.

Have a nice day.