Funny Quotes 4

Choose the best funny quote and share with all your friend, remember that the best way to start the day is with a positive attitude and a smile in the face.

I never make the same mistake twice. I make it five or six times, just to be sure.

Funny Quotes

Kissing burns 6.4 calories a minute. Wanna workout?

Funny Quotes

Marriages is a workshop... where husband works and wife shops...

Funny Quotes

Marriage: Lets you annoy one special persona for the rest of your life.

Funny Quotes

Dear haters, I couldn't help but notice that "awesoME" ends with "ME" and "Ugly" starts with "U"

Funny Quotes

With great power comes great electricity bill.

Funny Quotes

Life is full of questions. Idiots are full of answers.

Funny Quotes

Respect your parents. They passed school without google.

Funny Quotes

It's funny how seeing you gives me both joy and sadness at the same time.

Funny Quotes

I would rather cuddle then have sex. If you're good with grammar, you'll get it.

Funny Quotes

Sometimes I think I'm crazy because I see things differently than everyone else.

Funny Quotes

I hope you have enjoyed these Funny Quotes.

Have a nice day.