Funny Quotes 3

Enjoy your friends and yourself with funny quotes like this: "Dear, Math. Please grow up and solve your own problems I'm tired of solving them for you.", you are going to find this and some others like it in the selection we present below.

Just sitting here on the corner of awesome and bombdiggity.

Funny Quotes

Hey I'll be back in 5 minutes but if I'm not just read this message again.

Funny Quotes

"Dear, Math. Please grow up and solve your own problems I'm tired of solving them for you."

Funny Quotes

Teacher: "Why are you talking during my lesson?"
Student: "Why are you teaching during my conversation?"

Funny Quotes

Sarcasm it beats killing people!

Funny Quotes

When people cut you down or talk behind your back, remember, they took time out of their pathetic lives to think about you.

Funny Quotes

If I drink Alcohol I am Alcoholic, but if I drink Fanta does that make me FANTASTIC?

Funny Quotes

All my life I thought air was free... until I bought a bag of chips.

Funny Quotes 

Oh you broke your leg? Well that's sad... now let me use your crutches.

Funny Quotes

I hope you have enjoyed these Funny Quotes.

Have a nice day.