Funny Quotes 2

Enjoy all your friends with the funny quotes we present below.

Raise your hand if you think I'm crazy. But then again look at who's raising their hand in front of the computer!

Funny Quotes

What do people do with all the extra time they save by writing "K" instead of "OK"?

Funny Quotes

The only reason I'm fat is because a tiny body couldn't store all this personality.

Funny Quotes

I hate it when people are at you house and ask: 
"Do you have a bathroom?"
No, we pee in the yard.

Funny Quotes

Life is not a fairy tale. If you lose your shoe at midnight, you're drunk.

Funny Quotes

Life is short; Smile while you still have teeth.

Funny Quotes

Chocolate comes from cocoa, which is a tree. That makes it a plant... so chocolate is a salad.

Funny Quotes

I'm not short, I'm just concentrated awesome.

Funny Quotes

Follow your heart but take your brain with you.

Funny Quotes

I'm on a seafood diet. I see food and I eat it.

Funny Quotes

I'd swim the ocean for you... LOL just kidding, there are sharks in there.

Funny Quotes

I hope you have enjoyed these Funny Quotes.

Have a nice day.