Quotes for the soul 2

There are quotes  for the soul as beautiful as this "A soulmate usually only comes once in your life to shake things up, show you true love, and stand up to you in ways no one else ever has. They adore you yet challenge you to your fullest potential. A soulmate relationship isn't only peaches and cream, it's roses with thornes."

Choose one and share it with the people you love.

My soul is from elsewhere, I'm sure of that, and I intend to end up there.

Quotes for the soul

And then my soul saw you and it kind of went "Oh there you are. I've been looking for you."

Quotes for the soul

A soulmate usually only comes once in your life to shake things up, show you true love, and stand up to you in ways no one else ever has. They adore you yet challenge you to your fullest potential. A soulmate relationship isn't only peaches and cream, it's roses with thornes.

Quotes for the soul

Prayer is the cure for a lost soul, a confused mind and a broken heart.

Quotes for the soul

Be fearless in the pursuit of what sets your soul on fire.

Quotes for the soul

Some people want it to happen, some wish it would happen, others make it happen.

Quotes for the soul

And even if you're not here to stay, I'm happy the universe allowed your soul to stop by.

Quotes for the soul

Come from a space of peace and you'll find that you can deal with anything.

Quotes for the soul

Go to the people and the places that set a spark in your soul.

Quotes for the soul

Have faith. Sometimes you just have to let go, and let God be in control of things.

Quotes for the soul

For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.

Quotes for the soul

A sweet friendship refreshes the soul.

Quotes for the soul

Change is a challenge, which both excites the soul, and frightens the body.

Quotes for the soul

I hope you have enjoyed these quotes for the soul.

Have a nice day with www.imageslist.com