Condolence messages 3

Our friends and beloved people need us everyday, but we must be with them when they have problems or hard situations. In this opportunity we present a selection of messages or phrases of condolence that you can use to support each person who has lost a relative or friend.

Please accept these flowers as a token of my deepest condolences.

Condolence messages

Seasons change and songs do fade. Death can never be detached in our fate; don't worry we will meet them someday, in heaven where eternal happiness stay. My deepest condolences.

Condolence messages

May you take comfort in knowing an angel is watching over you.

Condolence messages

But I think, maybe, there is some validity in accepting that a part of you went with the person who died, and a part of them stayed with you.

Condolence messages

I don't know what to say it doesn't matter anyway. I', just here to listen and I'll ride the waves along with you till the storm calms. Get well soon.

Condolence messages

If tears could build a stairway and memories a lane, I would walk right up to heaven and bring you home again.

Condolence messages

There is no words to express feelings when you loss some one special.

Condolence messages

God will give you the courage to come out of this. Keep your faith going strong if you are sad things will be worse, so stay strong for him, may his soul rest in peace, he was a gem of a person, his memories will forever cease!

Condolence messages

May the memories held deep inside your heart, help to comfort you... You're in my prayers. Wish deepest sympathy.

Condolence messages

Dying is not in our hands, one thing that is in God's hand of sudden situations that take a turn and we are unable to react, the feeling and heart is on the burn, stay strong and this too shall pass. May her soul rest in peace!

Condolence messages

She touched so many lives with her presence, she made my life wonderful too, I am taken aback to hear this news, feels like so sad and blue, we are here to share your pain, cry your heart in vain and try to smile for her and her eternal peace. May her soul rest in peace!

Condolence messages

I know you are feeling so lonely, I know you are feeling so sad, but I can't do anything except supporting you through this. I am in loss of words listening to this news. It is disturbing I know. Stay strong I am with you!

Condolence messages

I hope you have enjoyed these Condolence Messages.

Have a nice day with www.imageslist.com