Happy Anniversary 3

If you want to celebrate an anniversary, choose a quote as beautiful as this "Happy Anniversary to the man who has stood by my side through the good times and the bad. No matter where life may lead us, I'm happy to go anywhere as long as I have a man like you by my side. Happy Wedding Anniversary."

You're going to find this and some other ones below.

Happy Anniversary!

Happy Anniversary

Another anniversary... and you're still grinning from year to year. Happy Anniversary

Happy Anniversary

Happy Wedding Anniversary. Red rose for love. Ring for love. Best gifts for love means... Love Forever.

Happy Anniversary

Happy Anniversary to the man who has stood by my side through the good times and the bad. No matter where life may lead us, I'm happy to go anywhere as long as I have a man like you by my side. Happy Wedding Anniversary.

Happy Anniversary

Anniversary Wishes for a special couple. An anniversary marks another year on sharing as husband and wife.

Happy Anniversary

May marriage be blessed with love, joy and companionship... for all the years of your lives!!! Happy Marriage Anniversary

Happy Anniversary

Real relationships are when you don't have to pretend to be someone else, just to be liked for being someone you're not. Happy Anniversary.

Happy Anniversary

Happy Anniversary

Happy Anniversary

Happy Anniversary... Still can't keep my hands... off you!

Happy Anniversary

Happy Anniversary even after all these years I still totally fancy the pants off you.

Happy Anniversary

One good cup deserves another! Happy Anniversary

Happy Anniversary

I hope you have enjoyed these Happy Anniversary cards.

Have a nice day.